Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trading results 3-27-09

Three days to go in the month and I actually can see the break even mark. That in itself is something a week ago I did not think would be possible.

With the final trading day of the week I was able to make some nice gains. I did not have the herculean gains of some of the days this week but a very respectable showing none the less. I traded WAT back and forth for over 90 minutes today and it took me for quite the ride. In the end the bronco broke and I closed it out with a nice gain.

Still looked for Fleetwood Mac tickets. Now my focus is the Las Vegas show. Looks like I will need to get at least two tickets and I know of no one that cares that much about Fleetwood to want to share in premium tickets. I just can’t see going to a concert and not being right up there in front and center.

This week is the best week I have had this year and maybe one of the best ever.

WAT H, + 2651

NVLS discretionary, + 910

LTM H, + 172

+ 3734 Day

+ 28079 Week

-9872 Month

~ 25K Shares

0 commets:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.