Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Forex Profit Accelerator Training : Real People Feedback

If you have not seen ,heard or read about the Forex Profit Accelerator yet, it is understandable. Because Forex Traders have seen too many untrue trading education programs, bad feedback there by people who claim to be gurus in the industry trading education. People have been encountering people who are just there for the money in selling cheap or too expensive courses on the web about how to succeed in Forex.


This article is not about to sell you about the Forex Profit Accelerator, instead of bragging about it, Bill Poulos shared in this some of the REAL comments,feedback and opinions of people who just bought the course. Traders and individuals who really took that step to become financially independent with Forex.



Note : This are unedited comments by real future independent traders



----------


"Hello guys. I´ve just received my package. I want to congratulate you all involved in this project because it's really impressive. The quality of the material is surprising and I am really excited to begin my studies. Thanks Bill for helping a Brazilian man building a more comfortable future for his family."



* Leo & Josana O., Brasilia, Brazil



----------



"So far I have made it through two CD-ROM modules, and I am about to start learning about the 1st trading method. I will probably be spending my entire weekend going over the course. Let's just say I think your course is of the highest quality, and is by far the best Forex course on the market. I think you and your company are of the highest integrity and really want to help traders succeed. I am so glad I did not hesitate on purchasing your course!"



* Ken S., Muncie, IN



----------



"I received the materials yesterday. I had previously been doing all of the recommended reading and videos online so I was up to speed when the box hit my doorstep. I spent a couple of hours reading through the book last night and I understand the material 100 % with ease. I will watch the videos as I get a chance and I am sure it will all stick to my brain the first time through. I have been trading Forex only 2 wks with a $500 account and demo account to see how everything works...



I like what you are doing for these reasons:



1. Your program is done so professionally and with complete "meat" included. I have spent $49 here and there for "systems" that do not detail exact setup conditions, exact entry and exit rules, exact money management rules, etc. This is what I am looking for.



2. Your online marketing and communication and followup is unsurpassed.



3. You limit the number of new students you take on so you can actually maintain enough bandwidth to service them.



4. Your price is not dirt cheap but it is not out of line either. I spent $7500 on {another program} and results have been less than impressive although the training was first rate... I think I'll do better with your approach.



5. You come across as a very straight shooting, no BS, no overplayed hype kind of guy which is unusual. You generate a sense of trust and credibility that I hope turns out to be as genuine as it seems.



It's been a huge dream of mine for the last 10 yrs to make enough money at trading to do it full time, even if "full time" amounts to only 20 minutes a day. The possibilities of this kind of lifestyle are almost too good to believe could ever come to pass for me but your systems gives me renewed hope."



* Steve H., Vestal, NY



----------



Truly, using "easy" is a scam or marketing strategy, but being "simple" is a technique of effective online learning. Bill Poulos proves it with the Forex Profit Accelerator.



The creator of the course, receives this kind of comments every single day since it launched. I personally believe it, because Forex Profit Accelerator is one of the top Forex Training Courses that has ever been made. It has been made with research and surveys among Forex Traders themselves, dealing with issues and problems directly, with combined technical and analytical approach.



Other than the issues of quality, I know for a fact that the full time staff that helps Bill Poulos care to questions and consultations by the students ( which is not outsourced by the way) is one of the things that makes the investment worth every penny of it.



The only way you can experience this kind of quality training is taking this seriously and stepping up.



Imagine trading 20 minutes a day, every day, and having an income greater than you have now. Ask yourself this first, if you want to trade Forex and it is not with Forex profit Accelerator, what is going to be like?



There is no such thing as "too good to be true". There will always be better ways to do things such as trading. I guess people who believe that there is such thing has not discovered the possibilities and is succumbed to the negative things happening around. As we evolve, ways of dealing with things will be better, more convenient than ever before.

0 commets:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.